HAS YOUR ORGANIZATION ENDORSED BASTATEXAS?
Add your organization to the growing list of endorsers for the BastaTexas campaign.
#BastaTexas is an open-source framework that serves to unify, connect, and strengthen collective platform to connect and uplift diverse Texas local, regional and statewide strategies to push back against the right-wing, white supremacist and anti-immigrant agenda advancing in Texas.
That means, it’s an online platform, a website, a hashtag, and a community of organizations working together to lift up and replicate good examples being done locally. The website is gradually being populated by events, tools, and news to support community groups engage in the fight for equality and respect.
Open-source means that we all own what comes out of Basta Texas. And only you know best how to make the resistance flourish in your neighborhood. NDLON and Jolt are anchoring the website and will provide some propuestas, but we’ll work to upload a diversity of local efforts.
What does endorsing mean?
- Commitment to continue pushing back against SB 4 and other attacks on immigrants, youth, workers, refugees, women, LGBTQI folks and people of color.
- Alignment with an open-source framework that serves as a collective platform for all groups engaged.
- Endorse and participate for September 1st the day SB4 goes into effect and September 2 Unity March, Rally & Concert at the Capitol.
- Continuing to building a Texas resistance movement for the long-haul.
(Fields marked with * are required)
* Endorsing organizations will be listed on the website and shared on public materials.